Preparation of your manuscript for successful publication
Your manuscript has been beta read, edited, and proofread. You're ready to publish, right? Not so fast!
It's a common misperception that self-publishing is easier because you don't have to gain the attention of capricious publishers. However, you still must contend with a far more capricious creature: the reader.
Your self-published book will do battle daily with hundreds of thousands of scrappy competitors. You need to bring your A game to get noticed and entice potential readers to buy your book.
That's where I come in. I can help self-publishers with every aspect of self-publishing, including formatting, keyword selection, blurb writing, and pricing, to position your book for success.
- Formatting manuscripts for self-publication platforms
- Producing or contracting compelling cover art
- Writing irresistible blurbs and synopses
- Targeted keyword and metadata selection
- Target market and genre/subgenre selection
- Guidance on pricing and royalty considerations
- Step-by-step online publishing instruction
- ISBN and UPC considerations
- Bar code creation