26 August 2012

Big Doin's

A few announcements are in order, as The Last Adventure of Dr. Yngve Hogalum has now reached the psychologically significant (to me, anyway) "threshold of respectability" at Wattpad with 10,000+ reads!

This story has also been selected by the staff at Wattpad as a "Featured Selection" for October, which designation will garner a fair amount of publicity (I hope).

The clock is also ticking on the fourth volume in the Magnetron Chronicles series.  It will be called "High Crimes and Miscreants," and I'm on track for a mid-September release at all your favorite ebook retailers.

Finally, I'm working on a short story to submit to the inaugural issue of eFiction's new Steampunk edition.  I've got some of it online at Wattpad and would welcome any and all comments on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment